4.22.2005

My apologies

Okay, I finally got a blog started. Now everybody's happy. I wish I had done this earlier because there was so much stuff that happened in the past seven months that (in Steven Court's words) it was blogable. Unfortunatley, it's all over and done with.
Anyway, Today at SFU was not as gerat as I thought it would be, but it was a b-e-autiful campus. It was also very post modern. (Wow, I quoted two instructors on my first blog post how awesome is that?) I was expecting there to be a whole bunch of students that we would have a chance to talk with but most of them had left already. Exams were just finishing, but tht's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. Pretty soon I'm just going to have a blog filled woth quotes from The War College. I know my blog may look bare right now but I will get some more stuff on it, don't worry.

No comments: