9.26.2005

Plans are broken again!!!!!

Has anyone ever felt like a puzzle piece that is trying to be put into the wrong place? That is pretty good at describing how I feel right about now. I was in Vancouver doing great, most things were going great. I was comfortable, happy(which could be why situations changed). Stuff was happening, I was seeing results then Bangor hit me. I took a trip to Seattle with Regan, got on a plane, landed in Portland, got on a bus, and came into Bangor. Everything was planned and ready to go until the circumstances concerning my living arrangements changed and I was homeless. Not really homeless we just had to change plans. The apartment I was going to be staying in didn’t work out, so I am staying in a different apartment that really needs a lot of work. I was planning on helping Charlie (Teen center director) fix up this apartment I wasn’t planning on living in it. The shower is almost as bad as The Empress. Nobody planned on this happening so now I have to buy all this stuff (hopefully I can just scam it all from the Family Store) to furnish this house. I don’t have food provided and everything seems to be going bonkers. I am not having fun, and I don’t like it. I'm really irritable right now because I’m hungry, and it’s raining. So I’m getting out all my frustration on my blog. I’m trying to get things straightened out here and hoping that everything with the living situation works out. If everyone who reads this can pray for me a lot that would be wonderful. Everything seems to be held together by one thread and if it breaks it’s all going to come crashing down on me and I can’t deal with that. I’m having community withdraws and I’m trying to see why God is saying all this is a good thing. God is God and I’m not. He is God I’m the man. His plans work mine fall apart. Pray that I have faith to let god be in control and that I have eyes to see a glimmer of hope…soon. Also pray that I would be working towards God's plans and not my own, and for peace lots and lots of peace. I feel so lost right now.

5 comments:

Jerrica said...

Hey travis im sry about your living situation but im glad ur back in Bangor i missed you... but ill see u Wednesday... byebye love ya

Anonymous said...

hay travis its charlie p
if you need anythign .... and i mean anythign ... you can ask me. i have an over abundance of furnishur. (i cant spell)
if you need help cleening call (262-9079) or leave a message on my sn. if you need food or a good home cooked meal call we will come get you. if you need a place to crash beacuse things are stressful and hetic there is alwasy room here.you did so much for me befor you left the first time... let me repay the favor. you dont need to do this alone. there are people you can sek. and god is alwasy there. also... cant forget him. if you need ANYTHING ask please. i will gladly drop all plans if i have any to help you. you are my friend. i want to be there for you in every way i can. i will see you at the cell tomarow. i hope. ttyl
~charlie~

Anonymous said...

(p.s)
i knwo how to get all the free stuff in bangor and brewer. so ask. i think we should spend one of theses mondays jest getting you set up with food and stuff like that.
ok talk to you soon
~charlie~

Aurora said...

Hey Trav,
Two and a half weeks until I get there. It's good to see you praising God through it all...I'm praying for you, bro!

Anonymous said...

Travers... lol .. that is your new nick name by the way lol :)I am so glad to have you back! we all missed you .. especially jerrica lol.. It will all be okay, god has a plan for everyone, and he never gives you too much too handle.. it will all be okay .. some how in some way .. god will make sure of it :)!! Your back in banger cause we need you here . it aint banger with out travis lol :) .. if you need a shower or a nice meal .. or mabey a place to crash for a night .. my nana and papa said it is cool, if you wanna stay here for a day , of just come for a shower or laundry .. just give us a heads up :) 942-3204 .. call it ;).. ttus .. god bless and see you soon :) glad your here things will get better .. if you have hope than they always do :) luvs and hugs C*Y*L*I*E