8.06.2007

Oh, where is my hair bru...summer???

I know where my hairbrush is, but has anyone seen the rest of my summer? Seriously I feel like I missed half of it. It’s has been going by so fast I feel like I can’t soak enough of it in. I have been spending a lot more time inside than outside this summer because of work and all that jazz but still it’s almost gone. The last few days have been ridiculously hot and it probably will be for the next month, but it seems like just yesterday I was pulling out my coat and freezing my butt off while I waited for the bus. Leo is already back from his summer assignment and Jesse will be back in six days and Matt will be heading back to Vancouver. The last if summer camps have come and gone and TMI and TYI have just finished. I feel like it has gone by way too fast. Maybe I need a beach. I need to squeeze every last ounce of summer and sun out these next month and a half…wow when I write it like that it seems like I have so much left, that’s why it seems so short it’s not over yet. I think this heat is getting to me. Oh it just started raining, that’s good. I guess I’ll have to get a good summer fix when I go down to Florida for my sisters wedding. For those of you I haven’t told yet that know my sister yes, she is getting married in just a few weeks. That’ll be fun. It’ll be nice to go back to St. Augustine and see some friends that I haven’t seen in a few years, but I’m not excited about taking the bus there or back. I think if the bus trip is worst part of that week it should be well worth it.

For those of you who are fans of Starbucks (even if you aren’t) next time you go consider ordering a PTL (Passion Tea Lemonade) (there’s no coffee in it for those of you that don’t like coffee). PTL is the marking we use for that drink. It makes me laugh every time someone orders that or I see it on a cup because even though I know I need to make that drink Praise The Lord is the first thing that pops into my head. Jesus is being praised at Starbucks and some people don’t even know it. PTL!!!

2 comments:

Alberta Rockstar said...

i taught people in india ptlh they now use it a lot! woot! i miss your voice! is that weird, welp i was reading ur blog and ur voice was in my head, i do that when i know peoples voices i read it with there voice in my head. i could totally hear u saying st augustine. yea welp i hope u got some good beach time and spent the rest of your summer well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother its good to have you home.