11.04.2005

Job Hunting Fun Fun Fun

Shhhh…be vewy vewy quiet I’m hunting jobs hahahahhahaha (add the tremor). but seriously I don't like it at all. I don’t remember job searching being this hard…oh wait…I lied, yes, I remember it being this hard. I do know that in St. Augustine there were a lot more places where I could apply and have a good chance of being hired. Here it’s not so easy. Every store is taking applications but not all of them are hiring. Having a van to use today made it a little easier to get around to all the places. I put in three applications, and I have two that I will be filling out tonight and getting them to the stores tomorrow. Please pray for lots and lots of favor. I really need a job because my rent went up to $400 a month and my money in St. Augustine is dwindling fast. If I can’t pay the money then Chaz can’t pay his bills and has to give the apartment to his mother who would definitely kick me out of the house if I couldn’t pay and if I have no house and no money then I have no ministry. I also need help in one other thing. I have an assignment o find another instance in the Bible where someone was transported to another area (beside Acts). I almost positive it happened somewhere else but I can’t seem to find it. If anyone knows where it is can you please help me out, and if I just imagined it tell me as well. In other news PTB started again today. I had been planning on doing it but other things were getting in the way like apathy and sleep. Please pray that I overcome those obstacles and that they don’t hinder my ministry. Does anybody remember a guy named Jonathan Berkshire? Some people may remember him better by the name Jono. Is he still around? He doesn’t return my E-mails or update his blog whatever happened to that guy? I'm almost positive I miss hearing from him. Blessings to you all in Jesus name.

2 comments:

Tara Ayer said...

Does John being on the Island of Patmos and being caught up into heaven count?

Rebekah Dooley said...

hang in there, keep seeking his faces and going out faithfully, things will happens. it took me 2 and half months to get a job and now i have 2. i know exactly how what you are going through right now and it is hard but continue to trust in him and know you are supposed to be there and jesus will hook you up. I pray for abunant faith. amen