11.15.2005

Prayer Power needed

I just got finished with a very interesting cell. It was a time with all of us getting to know each other. I don’t understand how that one aspect can be so easily overlooked. We’ve been having a cell meet every week for the past three months and we are just now getting to know about each other. I hate that. For the past three months we’ve been together and haven’t been digging into each other lives (in a good way). Aurora and I know each other really well but I realized I know only a few things about Alberta and slightly more about Nicole. Please pray we experience authentic Christian community. I also would like for everyone to pray for a job for me and Aurora. I have been looking and applying but I don’t have any bites. This past Sunday the Corps prayed for the two of us and I figured if I could also get everyone else who reads my blog to pray for favor and a job then the managers would have no choice but to hire me. The power of prayer would compel them to say YOU’RE HIRED!!!!! I’ve also realized that one of my main tasks while I ‘m here is to plow the ground. The soil is very rough here and I believe one of my tasks is to break up that hard ground to be soil that can be worked with. So that the seeds that are planted here will not be snatched away or choked out by this world but that it will grow and be firmly planted with deep roots with just the right conditions. It is very tiring. I have noticed that at the end of the day I always feel very tired especially if there has been a lot of warfare and having worries of a job isn’t helping the situation at all. Please pray that I have more energy (who would think that I would need that) and perseverance. Getting into a rut here is very easy and I can’t always recognize it when I do so also pray that I have eyes to see. I just want to end by saying “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…”

No comments: