8.21.2005

MY HAIR!!!!!!!

This is very important. If anyone has seen my hair can you please call me and tell me where it is. I miss it very much, and I want it back...it's about five inches long, a beard should be with it, it's brown, ans looks like it belongs to Keith Green. Ha ha ha ha. I cut my hair, no I didn't...but seriously I did. I actually shaved my beard and mustache off about ten minutes befor I went to the graduation ceremony, and two days later I cut my hair...all of it. It's all gone and I miss it a bit. Now instead of worrying about eating my hair with my food I have to worry about my head getting a sunburn. I didn't just get it cut to make it look presentable; I went the whole nine yards; it's all gone. Aurora did the initial cut so it was real short then I took the clippers and a razor and took it all off. I wish I knew how to put pictures on my blog so you guys could see me. I like it. A good number of other Martyrs, who haven't left yet, like it as well. I actually realized I missed a few patches in the back so I need to fix those soon. I do actually feel cooler, but that could be because I'm sitting in front of a fan. I miss being able to shake my head when it's wet and have water fly everywhere, that was fun. But apparently I was the only person who enjoyed that. No one enjoyed it when Jono and I did that after Street Combat when it was raining. We thought it was hilarious,and we were all alone int that thought process. I think everyone was jusr jealous of our curly locks...bot they were most likely just really annoyed. Now everybody in the Martyr session has cut his or her hair at least once through out the year. It's almost like it's the end of an era; it's very sad in a way...oh man, I think i'm having withdrawls, that's not good. Anyway, I will keep everyone posted on how the grow back process is playing out. As a fore warning if anyone calls me baldy or baldhead I will open up a can of Elisha on you. If you didn't understand that at all pull out your Bible and read 2 Kings 2:23-24. I got to go shave again.

3 comments:

Tara Ayer said...

Hallelujah to you no longer having to chew your beard/mustache hair while you eat. Can't wait to see the transformation

Jerrica said...

hey Travis why did u shave it? it would have looked better if u didn't shave it all off u should email a pic of u so i can see ur new look... i miss u and hope to see u again real soon... ill talk to u later i think byebye for now i love u...

Victory of the People said...

nope...not everyone cut their hair....

me and linsey have not :)