8.03.2005

Monday-Wednesday

I know I haven’t blogged in a few days so I guess that means I’m a terrible blogger, or my life is really boring. No…that can’t be it. I have the most exciting life in the world, and I always have a bloggable topic going on in my beard as well. So here a quick update from the last few days.
Monday: I saw Bad News Bears it was a very funny movie. I enjoyed the movie. Anything with Billy Bob Thornton is good though. That was the most exciting part of my day.

Tuesday: It was my last day to work at the Family Store. I'm going to miss that truck. We had an awesome cell on Tuesday. I made vegan spaghetti. I just used fake meat with the sauce. It turned out really good but I cook ed way too much. We still had half a pot of spaghetti left over when we we’re done. I got out of cleaning the dishes afterwards it was cool. I just stalled until it was time for me to take Charlie home and then I was like, “oh darn I forgot to clean the pots and pans and dishes” So Aurora said it was okay and she cleaned it. Two points for me. But that wasn’t the best part. The best part was our cell talk. Charlie was in charge and this was his first time leading a cell discussion. We talked about sex. The first question was what is sex. Maybe not the best way to start off a conversation but it was okay. There wasn’t really any specific direction on where to go form him so we really just got around to every aspect from setting personal boundaries to talking about if the Bible states anywhere that sex outside of marriage is wrong. We got all the bases covered. Ha ha ha bases covered that’s funny. The only definite answer we reached was that we set our boundaries according to our conviction. That was really the only question that we were able to answer. So since we ended with more questions than when we started I guess it was a really good cell.

Wednesday/today: I was at a birthday party earlier today. It was like any other party games, food, cake (food and cake are not the same thing) and presents. One of the more exciting games played at the party was “pin the goatee on Travis”. There was a picture of my face drawn and taped to the wall and everybody was blindfolded and had to try to tape a goatee n my face. Fun!! Unfortunately, I didn’t win. I also didn’t win the Air Hockey tournament. I thought that I would be sure sot to win that, unfortunately Charlie Liu is a much better Air Hockey player than I thought he would be. I lost 5-2 for the championship. I beat everyone but him. I am ashamed. The party was fun and after the party we had a water balloon fight and tossed a couple of Frisbees around. I accidentally landed a Frisbee an the roof. But it’s okay I found out how to go up to the roof to et the Frisbee. I could see all the way across the street form up there. I like the view from the Empress roof better. Then it was off to the bus station for Aurora. A twenty four-ish hour bus ride form Bangor to Toronto. Tara Doug and I then went to the Burrs house for dinner. After a while I decide to start packing at 9:30 at night. I got a vacuum sealed bag from Deb and began to fill it with my clothes. I packed it as full as it would go then I tried to seal it with the zipper/zip-loc thing attached to the bag…IT BROKE!!! A classic Travis moment. After all the work of getting the clothes in the bag and overcoming the static cling the zipper broke. It was fixable. I sealed it up and sucked the air out through a straw…actually I used a vacuum cleaner. But vacuum sealing a bag through a straw would be hilarious to see someone try. So now by bag is packed and I’m tired and going to bed. I have just succesfully wasted ten minutes of your lives with a really boring blog. I win.

3 comments:

Jerrica said...

i allready read ur blog while you were writing it because i was with you... but it's kinda funny that you broke your zipper on your bag... but i will miss you write to me sometime and call me sometime ill email you it...

Seeker of The Light said...

I disagree. Cake is some of the BEST food I know!

And WHO got the zipper on the vacuum bag fixed? Ahem.

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

oh men...i win...cos it only tooked me like...2minutes to read. HAHAHA!