8.04.2005

See you later Bangor

So this is my last day in Bangor. I really don’t want to go. I have had a blast here in Bangor and I really could stay here longer and not have a problem with it at all. If I did that Steve would be furious and so would everyone else in TWC. I must say that I’m excited about going back and taking shower in a nasty mildew filled tub. It’s fun. I’m also looking forward walking down Hastings Street and having people offer me rock every fifteen feet. I had fun here in Bangor but all good things must end…does anyone know whose quote that is? It really hit me that I was leaving soon when I was saying good-bye to Al, Matt, and Jessica after our Powerhouse trip. So now it’s really happening. In just a few hours I will be heading to Boston with Doug and Tara. Then a few hours after that I will be on a plane heading to Seattle and it may be a long time before I see anyone here again. I will comeback eventually. So this is just a warning to all M&M manufacturers to be prepared for my return. I just don’t know when or for how long. I do have a plan in my head but God has been really good at giving me a better plan and then I have to listen and throw my plan out the window. Everything always turns out great though. I should just stop making plans all together. It would save me a lot of time and frustration. I think I mat start doing that. I’m going to go through life winging it until I get the plan form God. Sounds fun anyone want to join in with me. Anyway I just wan to leave the Bangor Corps with this one prayer…I don’t know why I’m posting it on my blog but I am doing it. I pray for you “to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner man; so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth of the love of Christ”. See ya Bangor I love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis -
I am sorry I did not get to say goodbye in person - well not good bye really - but see ya later - I will miss you and your ever positive attitude around here. Let me know when you are returning again and the M&M basket will be full and ready. God bless you and keep in touch.
Mary Elizabeth

Jerrica said...

Hey Travis i hope u come back soon too because i miss u... i never wanted to let u go but it wasn't my choice to have u stay but i couldn't lock u in the closet and make u stay...:) even though i would have tried...:):):) ill miss u until u come back... EMAIL MEEEEEEEEEE plzzzzzz ttyl byebye I LOVE U alot still...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the prayer. i miss ya man. you are one of the quickest people i have grown to like. i cant say taht about a lot of people. well you will be in my prayers and on my mind. good luck wiht the rock offers. lol. well i hope i get to see you soon. lets hope and pray that it is in gods plan. i knwo i will be praying for that. i think if i have a job the next time you come down we are gonna go eat at any place you want. :D on me. to kinda pay yoiu back for all the money you spent on me. lol. :D
you are a great freind and i cant whate to see you. miss ya
god bless.
and your in my prayers.
~charlie~