5.01.2005

Another apology

I need to recant a statement made the other day in my "Top Ten blog". At number eight Jenn Burr was quoted to have said, "Sorry I was late for PTB, I had to straighten my hair." I was informed by Jenn that she never has nor will she ever be late for PTB for that reason. Her is naturally straight anyway. I promise in the future I will check the information form my sources more carefully than I have in the past; as an good journalist would. That would have been hilarious if there was any truth to it, but seriously, Jenn was furious when she saw my blog. So I apologize to Jenn for posting a lie for everyone to see . I am sorry if this has caused any permanent psychological and/or damage or if this has defamed your name at all. I will do everything in my power to restore honor and dignity into the name Jenn Burr. JENN IS NOT A BAD PERSON !!! Just so everyone knows.

I realize that there are a number of people who may not have liked the quotes they were said to have said. If you have never really said something that you are quoted to have said on this blog I apologize profusely. I think a majority of what was said is very accurate. But if anyone was misquoted again I apologize. Please don't hate me. I hope everyone will accept my apologies. To everyone who thought it was hilarious thank you for having a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Seeker of The Light said...

We love you, Travis (even your humor)! You'll fit in so well in Bangor...