5.26.2005

Work is so much fun!!!! no it's not. But Seriously it is

I actually have to work while I’m here. I don’t mean work like we do at The War College I mean work like at a job. I am a truck driver at The Salvation Army Family Store. WooHOO!!! I’m goin’ to get me one a dem’ John Deer tractor hats and then go drivin all over town in Celine. That’s what I named the truck after Celine Deon. I love her singing; she’s French.

Okay that was a bad impression of a trucker. It sounds more like a cross between an Arkansas red neck and a seventy-seven year old man. No offense to any Arkansans or seventy-seven year old men. I really loved driving that truck around. Well, I didn’t get to drive it. I’m such a safe driver…well, before yesterday. I really like loading it with the furniture and then throwing bags of clothes nasty dirty torn and stained clothes into the back of a trailer. What’s not to love? Although if anyone ever asks you to carry/haul a sofa-bed up stairs just say no!! That is one the hardest thing’s I have ever had to do. That’s thing gets heavy near the end of those stairs especially if you need to turn it around to get it through the door. But with the help of Ted (the other guy in the truck with) we succeeded. That’s what I get to do every Wednesday. It's all fun stuff. Well, I got to go so I'll see Y’ALL later!!

Blessings to all.

No comments: