5.17.2005

Fullness & Fasting

Fullness was absolutely amazing. I wish it lasted longer. Sure we were fasting but I could handle that. Fasting was not a problem this time. Everything that happened was just another sprint to the future God has for me. I’m sure it was the same for other people as well. People were set free from generational curses. Generational wells (personal and Corporate) were re-dug and some started. Seeds were planted in people, so some birthing may be in the future, and I got to meet some of next years The War College (Holy Terror) students. Looks like it will be a very exciting session. Anyway, I am very excited about what fullness opened up and what it will be opening up in the future. I really hope it expands. I really hope everything The War College is doing expands. I know not everybody agrees with what is going on here but let me just say it is a breath of fresh air form the everyday Corps (or as some would say corpse life) life. Not that a Crops is bad; not at all. It just gets boring after a while…and I’m not even an officer. It was good to see pushes being made for the Salvation Army to fulfill its destiny. It will be exciting times when people are getting saved on the street corners again just form a ten minute speak. We’ll tear hells throne to pieces and win the world for Jesus!! BRING IT.

No comments: