5.29.2005

SONDAY!!! HOORAY!!!

It is Sonday all day today. That always seems to happen. It was a wonderful Sonday too. I had my first official Sunday morning worship service and was officially introduced to the entire corps. It was an awesome service. We felt heaviness in the room at the beginning of the service but after some hardcore prayer and worship we were free and clear form any hindrances. The Holy Spirit filled us up then gave us some more today. Apparently this is the fourth consecutive Sunday that has happened. I’m really excited to see where this corps is being led. I really was able to make the connections needed to relate with the youth here tonight. We have a program set up on Sunday night’s called Sonday Nite Live!! It was a blast. We had a short discussion with Doug about Demons and what they can and can’t do. It didn’t go as well as it could have but I think it’ll sink in sooner or later. We then went into a couple of games of volleyball. I was tearin it up WHAt!! WHAt!! I love it. Then we had pizza and made each other laugh. I don’t think this corps has heard my loud, hysterical laughter yet. Maybe eventually. Then I had everybody and their mom telling me what to do with my hair. Apparently a lot of people here think I should keep the long hair and loose the facial hair. I was thinking about loosing it all (after this year is over). I’m also getting better at Halo2 on X-box. It’s exciting! Peace Out!!

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

yeah you should just lose the Facial hair and keep your other hair... yeah it is alot of fun on sundays and sunday night lives... and i have heard ur loud laughter... lol