5.11.2005

Stephen Court Monday vs. Tunic Tuesday

Stephen Court Monday didn’t go as well as I had planned. Including me there were only four people who made an attempt at looking like Stephen. Only three of them had the socks and sandals. I figured it would so much more popular than Tunic Tuesday. This was the one day a week we could wear socks with sandals and it would be okay. As far as the rest of the wardrobe; I’m sure almost everybody has a pair of khaki shorts pants or Capris. The next best/closest thing would have been acceptable. I’m pretty sure everyone could manage to get there hands on a salvo T-shirt and then a open button up shirt over that. It’s not that hard to look like Stephen Court. It’s also a lot cooler than tunics especially when it’s hot outside, and not everyone in the War College has a tunic, but we all could dress like Captain Stephen Court, but there’s always next week. We can all do it on our summer assignments. I think that’s a wonderful idea. I will let everybody know when the next one is. Be prepared. So I'll give a shout out to those who were already prepared. Rachel Collins, Regan Lipsett, and Rebekah Barnum. The rest of you need to pick up the slack come on!!

No comments: