5.26.2005

Rain Rain Go Away. Teens, and, Alias

The rain is back again, oh wait it NEVER WENT AWAY. But I’m doing everything with out griping or complaining. Today Doug, Aurora, Tara, and I were all together and we finally had time to talk about some of the deliverance ministry we may be involved in. We then went driving around the city and went by some of the high spots and one area that had a witchcraft bookstore. There are a number of areas here where cults and false religions are very prevalent. I think that as soon as the three of us get some background information on the city God will start revealing some things on the spiritual mapping aspect of this city. One thing we do need to look at is what God has already sown among these seemingly ungodly areas of this city. I know that something good/ of God can come from these things. Wow! I do listen in class. I also got a chance to spend a little time with the teens today I got to get to know them a little more, but I think it still may take a little more time than usual to build some trust between them and I. I’m not exactly sure why that may be.
On a different note, did anyone else see the Alias finale last night. If you haven't don't read on. Wow that was awesome. It scared the crap out of me along with Doug and Aurora and Tara and Winfield (the cat). I couldn’t believe the ending it was so annoying. First of all it made me jump cause Sydney and Vaughn got hit by a car, which was the most random unexpected thing in the world, second of all he was revealing some deep secret that no one knew about. I now have to make sure I see next season. I can’t believe I was dragged into this!!!

No comments: