5.09.2005

The fuzz will know Jesus

These past few nights on Street Combat I realized I now have another life long goal. I want to get a police officer saved. Yes, that is correct. I will a get the po po, the 5 0, and/or the fuzz (who came up with these names?) saved. Sue Ann and I tried it last night on Street Combat, but it was raining and we couldn’t find any officers willing to talk for more than fourteen seconds. Whether it happens here in Vancouver, in Bangor, in Charlotte, in St. Augustine, or in Naples; I will get a police officer saved. I have also realized that moving is inevitable. Since I have been here I have moved from room 406 to 108; then from room 108 to 402. I also found out that my parents are being moved to Naples, Florida. In one week I will be moving to Bangor, Maine for the summer then coming back to Vancouver. Two Weeks after that I could be heading down to Charlotte, North Carolina. That’s seven moves in one year. That is way to much moving. Someone( I don’t know his name) wrote a song with these words, “…so far away; doesn’t anybody stay in one place anymore…?” No the answer is no so build a bridge and get over it. But seriously this is way too much moving in one year. Salvation Army officers don’t move around as much as I have in one year (praise God). But I know it is all for a reason and although I don’t yet realize it I will sooner or later.

I also really enjoyed class this morning with John Evans. I now realize we are all bastards but God loves us anyway. On a completeley different note; how often does anyone get to dance with someone during class at High School? NEVER. If anyone ever wants to know Regan is a very good dance instructor. I now know how to waltz. Something I‘ve always wanted to learn…not really. I was able to Waltz, Tango, and beat Darren Hailes at arm wrestling. It was like Michael Collins class Australian style. I also got to say Bastard…a lot. So it was more Like Aaron White meets Michael Collins Australian style. That is John Evans class in a nut shell. Very exciting. I hope I can endure something like that again in the future. ~~Travis/Keith Green

1 comment:

Seeker of The Light said...

Bangor. Your getting a policeperson saved will be in Bangor. That's what were praying for!

Carly Simon sang the song you mentioned, BTW.

Hey, while you're in Bangor, we'll let you stay in ONE room for the whole 3 months, OK?