6.05.2005

AFLAME

The weekend of Aflame:

It’s not about the bush it’s about the fire
It’s not about Moses it’s about the mission
It’s not about the moment it’s about the mission
--All these are quotes are from Danielle

Aflame was a wonderful experience. I got to spend another weekend in beautiful camp Sebago. It was brighter this time than last time. It didn’t rain at all. It was great to see Jenn, Stephen and Danielle again. I really enjoyed hearing them speak rather than just teach. It was a more informal setting than most conferences, but that could have been because there we only about forty people there.

Sunday was all about the presence of the Lord (that’s where those quotes came from). The key to world conquest, getting all the tools to save the world, converting Mormon, Muslims, Jews, and JW to Christ by staying in his presence. We get everything we need to do this form God and we understand his plan and strategy by Staying in his presence. I just thought I would pass on these words of wisdom from Danielle to everyone who reads my blog.

I also spent some time swimming in Sebago Lake. That is the coldest lake I have ever been in. It was 51 degrees (approximately 10 Celsius). I really enjoyed it. So did Danielle, Aurora, and Tara (Jenn and Olivia were really the only intelligent ones, they stayed dry). The lake was cold enough to knock the warm Floridian spirit right out of me…for a time. I seriously was borderline manifesting for the first thirty seconds I was in there. It was stupid cold, but I did enjoy it. Come to think of it after I got out I felt very refreshed…and cold. O also decide that I wouldn’t wear shoes at all on Saturday. So I didn’t, except in the dinning room, because apparently health people would have a conniption fit if I didn’t wear shoes. It’s a sate law. No shirt, no shoes, no service. Does that mean I can not wear pants and still get service? I should try…or not. I think that's about it as far as aflame goes.


Aflame
It’s not about our flame it’s about spreading it. –Mine

The War College
It’s not about the college it’s about the War.
It’s not about the training it’s about using it. –Also mine

2 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

My mind is reeling with interesting replys-

It's not about the butter, it's about the peanut.

It's not about the clip, it's about the paper.

It's not about the gum, it's about the bubble.

etc, etc!

Victory of the People said...

AMEN!!! Its not about the college its about the WAR.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!