6.12.2005

Never Liked cats

I’ve never really liked cats a whole lot. Winfield (the burr’s cat) isn’t helping the situation. I don’t mind feeding him in the morning or at night. I’m also not opposed to cleaning out his litter box, though I could think of twenty different things I’d rather do. I also don’t mind it when he cries for food, but when the cry for food comes at 6:00am; I have a problem, especially when that 6:00am is on a Saturday. No one should need to get up at six in the morning on a Saturday especially not to feed a cat. If I could ignore him I would, but I really think he’s trying to talk. I think he’s getting out the words now and here. While he’s trying to talk it is the loudest and most annoying thing I have ever heard in my entire life. He can’t wait three more hours till I’m actually willing to wake up and not think about shaving him and shipping him to Egypt. Even if it was at seven I would be happy but not at six. Normally after he’s been you would think he would be quiet, but the excitement lingers. After he eats he continues to try to speak. I don’t know what he could possibly want; he’s doing it right now. I think he’s actually trying to say mom. I don’t know what he could want I fed him already. How funny would it be to hear that the mailman admitted himself into a psych ward because he thought a package was talking to him? Ha ha ha that would be hilarious. It makes me want to do it even more. Not really, but seriously I could. Things change though. Maybe I'll eventually learn to love Winfield. This could be the beggining of a beautiful relationship.

I also realized I don’t hear the phone ringing at one o’clock in the morning. I woke u p and there was a message ion the phone form the Bangor PD letting me know that two windows were left open at the corps. They eventually called the CSM and he took care of it, but I didn’t hear the phone at all I don’t think that’s a good thing. So if the corps was burning, I wouldn’t know about it until the seven o’clock morning news. That’s also not good. Hopefully, I won’t be home alone too often. I must get my beauty rest for church tomorrow. Good night.

1 comment:

Fat_Justice said...

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe* BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathe*

ahhh
miss ya funnies!
God bless ya stacks and heaps!
-rach