6.29.2005

Another Wednesday at the Family Store

It’s another Wednesday with another list of pick up spots for the truckers at TSA Family Store. Only ten pick-ups but that’s not what I want to blog about. This morning Aurora and I did shouting prayers for PTB in the chapel. I really enjoyed it partially because I love to yell and shout and jump around but also because there was a group in the Kitchen (not far from the chapel) preparing lunch for the soup kitchen from the Universal Unitarian church. I don’t know a whole lot about the Unitarian church, but I do know that they’re not good for business. I love being an antagonist; that may or may not be a good thing. I didn’t get a chance to talk to any of them though because I had to go to the Family Store. I would have loved to just have a conversation with one of them. That’s all I really have to blog about today.

Has anyone seen Donald? I can’t find him anywhere.

My Apologies…

No comments: