6.20.2005

Sunday!!...again

Is it just me or does Sunday come really quick? I don’t know why but it seems like I was just at church yesterday. It was a really good service. Mary (out YPSM) did the speak today. It wasn’t about Fathers day though it was about Mary and Martha. Good stuff. My voice is also very raspy right now. Sometimes words won’t come out at all. I feel like I'm thirteen again. I stood in the middle of Hogan road yesterday yelling at cars for an hour and holding a sign so people would come to our pizza fest. It didn’t work to well. So I can’ talk well. It’s a good thing these blogs aren’t verbal. No one would recognize me.

So I had a revelation today. I just found out that Chris’ friend Gabby is not a dude. I thought this was some guy from his paint ball team. I pulled into the drive way to drop Chris off and when I saw her said to my self "she is definitely not a dude." I now know how Darren felt when he thought that the prostitute was hot and it was a guy, but not really. That was hilarious!! This actually just the opposite…isn’t it?
It was a bit of an uneventfull day, partially because I sat around the house thinking about cutting the grass, until I got to talk to Josh. That made the whole day better. Does anyone know if it is bad thing that my legs are still hurting form playing dodge ball? I don’t think pushing a fifteen passenger van out of the mud helped. The van is clean though hoo ray. Aurora did it. She’s on top of things like that. I also found out it is very hard to cut the grass after eight at night because it gets dark real quick. I think I probably missed some huge spots last night. Yes that’s right I’m doing yard work while the Burr’s are in Florida. I noticed something absolutely amazing a few days ago. I was watching Back to the Future part 3 and while they were unveiling the clock tower a band started playing a song. The song the band played was “I’ll Gird on the Armor”!!! How cool is that?? For those of you that are really confuse d it is the session song for the Martyrs. It’s very exciting.
In case ou guys haven't realized it my blog accepts anonymous comments now. You can leave anonymous comments and make fun of me and I won't know who it is...maybe this isn't a good idea.

No comments: