6.01.2005

Three is better than two, and more fun

I was on the truck at the Family Store again today. That was exciting. If I have to move one more couch with a bed in it up stairs I’m may loose it and go postal. Who ever invented those things should be hit really, really hard…on the knee. I hate moving those things. They’re ridiculously heavy. Usually there are three of us in the truck. Ted didn’t show up today until about 4:00 when everything was done. Now Laura and I did fine on our own; she’s strong…she’s a tank, but three people would have made it so much easier and much more interesting. There was at ton of pickups that needed t be done today. Four couches. Did every in Bangor but us get the memo that it’s time to move. There are a lot of people moving. When that happens they need The Salvation Army to come pick up their stuff that they don’t want or need anymore. Why would anyone buy a cast iron wood burning stove? Seriously who does that? Who needs one of those? Who says to them selves, “I have eight hundred dollars to spend I think I’m going to buy myself a huge wood burning stove and stick it in my garage where it will never be used. Oh, I’m moving I better Call The Salvation Army to come pick it up for me because I don’t want to carry it around with me; it’s way to heavy, and I never use it, so they can have it.” Does anyone know how heavy those things are? They are not light. Another thing, why would someone decide to move out of a house they have lived in for the past twenty-nine years, and into a house of equal size in the same city but still get rid of half of the stuff in your first house? These people are strange. I don’t know what they’re thinking. I actually just have nothing else to talk about today so I decide to talk about things that confuse me. I’m done.

1 comment:

Seeker of The Light said...

LOL! You made my day!