6.09.2005

Behold!!! I win, and hockey will be back

Behold! I’m about as high as a kite right now. My self-esteem is what I’m talking about. I just beat Chris Burr In a game of basketball, one on one. I won; I’m very excited; I don’t think this has ever happened to me before. I’m still trying to process it all. The man who has played since he was in fifth grade lost to the guy who has always tried to be almost, almost good since the fifth grade. This is a momentous occasion. I need to call ESPN or something. It’s the next big thing on Sportscenter. To celebrate this time, and just because it’s only me and Chris here, party at the Burrs house. Come on over Phil, get a twelve dollar Air Canada ticket over here and sleep on the plane. Rachel, get on a bus you can be here by tomorrow. I just realized how far away everyone really is. Isn’t that weird? I’m all the way over here and no one is within a one day (driving) trip of here. Oh well, everyone get on a plane train or automobile and get here party a tthe Burr's! woo hoo!!! Were gonna party like it’s 2005 because no one really likes 1999!!! I don’t care if you’re not laughing; it’s funny to me. It’s not really that great of a victory. He killed me the first game 11-4. Then we played to five. He shot left handed and he didn’t have any shoes on so I won 5-0, but it was a shut out. According to Stephen Court that, I think, deserves a milkshake. We should still have a party.

In other news, BEHOLD !! Hockey should/will be back next season. YEAH!! Who else is excited with me (every Canadian about eighteen Americans, okay). The NHL owners and agent have finally come to an agreement for a salary cap and a kuxury Tax. The biggest hurdle they faced is behind them. I'm glad they finally realized how much that was needed. I just wish this epiphany would ahve come sooner. Anyway, I will say that, The Tampa bay Lightning will to win it again. Lord Stanleys Cup will saty in Tampa. Nobody will stand in there way. Not the Hurricanes, Bruins, Devils, Canucks, Leafs, Blues, Redwings, or the Flames. The Stanley Cup will remain in Tampa Bay; I decree it in the Heavens. Actually even if they don't win it I love just watching them play. All the Canadian can settle down now and stop trying to act excited about curling. Ha ha ha ha. This has been a wonderful day. I win and I know hockey will be back next season. The only thing that would make this day any better is if I…uh…actually this day is perfect the way it is. BEHOLD a perfect day.

2 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

Party at the Buirr's house?! WHAT?!

Fat_Justice said...

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H...
dag, forgot what made me laugh somuch... oo, it was the shooting left-handed and no shoes detail about the game. made me laugh lots.
yes, yes we are all quite far away from each other - but only in the physical!!!!!
will spirit-trip ta ya and give yaz hi-fives for the game! yay!
hey, the other thing that made me laugh was the 'stop pretending to be excited about curling' HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
curling - it's not even a sport... oo, I'm gunna get beat for that one!
anways, tek cire and all thet
(em toolken en noo zeh-lend exint)
wonder if you can interpret that...?
God bless ya!!!!!!!
-rachAel
te he he