6.30.2005

Belfast anyone...anyone...Belfast...

So I went to Belfast, Maine today. Why you ask because I’m a nice guy and can’t say no when I am asked to do physical labor…why is that?? Since I had nothing planned for this morning I agreed to drive the Family Store truck to Belfast to pick some stuff up. I should have said no. It was worse than our regular pickups around town. I thought it would be easy stuff that we would load onto the truck. Almost nothing was in boxes a good chunk of the stuff was garbage. There were a ton of shoes as well. So Patti, Elizabeth, Lugi and, I all started in on this pile of junk. I enjoyed the drive though I heard Smoke on the Water on the radio which got me into a good driving mood. I then went to see Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds. It was a very good movie. Not as many preaching points as other movies, but it was still good. Wow. I just used the number of preaching points in it to help judge a movie. One of the side effects of TWC I guess. Does anyone else do that? I don’t think it’s bad but it is weird. Didn’t I blog about this once before? I don’t remember. I had an urge to watch Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure a couple nights ago. I’m glad Jenn left that movie hear. It was hilarious!! I loved it. Does anyone know when Van Halen was at the height of their popularity? They talked a lot about Eddie Van Halen. I watched Bill and Ted and ate Ice Cream. Chris pulled off a scam that I think would make Stephen Court proud. Chris got Gabby (A friend who happens to be a girl. Nothing more.) to do his laundry. He has never done laundry in his life. What makes it even funnier is that she didn’t know how to work the machine so they had to call Doug to get instructions to turn and pull the knob. WOW!! That’s funny!!!!! We are [pushing on with VBS although the kids don’t seem to want to listen at times (this reminds me of something else that starts with a w and ends in arrior academy). We’re raising up souldiers who know all there is to know about Jewish culture. Fun fun fun.

I realized to day that I love almonds. I never knew it before but I do now.

The war is on our battle cry is NO COMPROMISE!!

2 comments:

armybarmy said...

good scam.
grace
stephenc

Seeker of The Light said...

Your blog is a great way to spy on my son Chris while we're away!