6.06.2005

Nuisance

Has anyone heard the song by Relient K and John Rueben “Nuisance”? I love that song. That has got to be one of the best songs of all time. Seriously that is awesome. If anyone doesn’t like that song I might have to…uh…I’ll think of something (stink, now I have to think again). I just realized I have nothing else to talk about. So…how’s everyone doing? Anyone feeling defeated in any area of there life? No? Good…okay I’m done. I seriously can’t think of anything else to say. I could just ramble on a waste everyone’s time while you read this. That’s always fun. But is it nice? Hmmm I don’t think so. So does anyone but me think Detroit is going to win the series tonight? I think Ben Wallace is just too much. Okay I[m done wasting evryones timw with this blog. But remember Relient K and John Rueben “Nuisance” An amazing song. Trust me.

No comments: