6.16.2005

It's been a while

Sorry I haven’t blogged (blobbed as Jaime Riefer would say) in a few days. It seems like forever. We’re really being run till there’s nothing left in us here in Bangor. Not really but I said it so Stephen court will think it’s really hard. Wait…he’s probably still reading this. AGGGHHHH!! I really got to think through these plans much better than what I have been. Anyway since I haven’t blogged for a while this might be a long one so those of you who don’t like reading long blogs read of part of it know and part of it later. So it will seem like two short blogs. There’s no condemnation. These past few days I have talked to people two people (IM’s) who I haven’t talked to in a long time one of whom is a Holy Terror. It’s a great thing when you talk to people that you haven’t seen in a long time. I love it. (End now if you like short blogs). On Tuesday we had our young adult cell again it was good times. It was a little unorganized but we still had some good discussions and got some really good insight on stuff. The three guys we met last week (Cory, Darren, and Chris) didn’t show up. I was disappointed I really thought they would be there. Maybe they will eventually. I think Chris Burr (like me) has the spiritual gift of procrastination (I break that off in Jesus name). He has post-poned our discipleship session three times this week. I think I might have to tie him down sooner or later and make him listen. Not really I’ll just rebuke him back into a chair and start if he tries to leave again. It’s cool beans hanging out with him. I can’t think of anything I’d like to do more. That may have been a lie. I have to think about that one. Does anyone know why the computers spell check doesn’t recognize it’s as a word? Every time I use the computer says I’m wrong. It is a word right? Some one make sure Xander is reading this he’s the grammar guy. He's always accenting the I in Florida. Who does that really? (End, again, now if you like short blogs). Doug and Debbie are leaving…again. They just got back form Hershey Pennsylvania on Tuesday and there leaving tomorrow morning (Thursday morning). There plane leaves at 5:00am. Guess who has to dirve them to the airport at 4:00am. IT’S MEEEE!! Praise the Lord for 2 to 5 War Room Shifts to get me ready for this. It’s going to be grueling but I think I can make it (It’s only a fifteen minute drive). Tara is also gone. She went to New Jersey for a week, to visit some friends. So it’s Aurora and Jenn and I…here…continuing our work…taking charge……does that seem really unexciting to anyone else?? I’ve been informed by Doug that I will be partially in charge of the Youth Programs this summer, along with the Youth Pastor and YPSM. I get to do VBS. I haven’t helped with a VBS program since I was twelve. It shouldn’t be too difficult, except remembering everyone’s name. I always have a hard time with that. I did fine memorizing names at camp, but that was only fifteen kids usually. This is going to be between twenty and thirty kids. I need a bigger brain. My list of guys I am going to disciple has grown from three to five. So I should have full (sixty hour) schedule by now (stev-o should like that). I’m supposed to preach in two weeks, start praying now for me. Maybe I’ll just tell jokes and make everyone laugh. Actually, I tried that the first week and it didn’t work. When I was being introduced I told a joke and no one understood it. That may just mean there aren’t a lot of John Mellencamp fans here. Well, I think I’ve definitely gone form updating to rambling so I should probably end this now. (End this, again, now if you like short blogs)

No comments: