6.07.2005

Apology...agian...with other stuff

Hey guys how you doin? I must apologize for my stupid blog that I posted yesterday. I was not in the best of places spiritually last night and I think I that was reflected in that blog so I apologize to everyone who read it.

On a different note today was an odd day. I still felt like crap when I woke up, but that was gone after a bit of praying and some time resting in the Lord. Seriously I felt one hundred percent better. I also found out one of the teens here took my advice and changed his screen name from demon child blahh blah blah to Salvo Legion. That was my idea. I also had my first in depth disciple time today with Chris (Burr) that went really well. The book we are using I think stole some ideas from Stephen Court. It used part of a movie to get a spiritual aspect across to the reader. I had flash backs of “Walking Tall”, “The Day After Tomorrow”, and “The Incredibles” going through my head. I felt right at home. Doug, Aurora, and Tara, and I got into some deliverance ministry stuff today that was fun. I also did some prayer walking around the city and stumbled upon a Universal Unitarian church. For those of you who don’t know about the Unitarian cult, it’s not good for business. They also serve at the soup kitchen on occasion, which can’t be good. That’s something I’m going to have to pray about before I go attacking it, if I do at all
I met an interesting guy today at the soup kitchen. After talking to me for about five minutes he said, “Hey, are you one of those under cover Christians?” I told him I wasn’t under cover but I was a Christian; he just laughed; he said he could tell because I wasn’t eating (I had finished) and I hadn’t told him my name. Is that really something a lot of people do? Do we always forget to tell people our names when we start conversations? How weird is that? I thought it was just a “me” thing. Then he started talking about his god being older than our God (he was a first nations/native American) and His God defeated our God in some battle of the Gods 1,253 years ago. He knew what he was very lucid when I talked to him he wasn’t drunk like a lot of the guys are in Vancouver when they go on with stuff like that. It was like this was something he was thought in school or by his family; definitely not good at all. But I think I can work on him. I’ve noticed that false religions are running rampant here in Bangor. Something we need to pray through to get some breakthrough. You’re prayers would be greatly appreciated in that area. Well, now that I have a book written I guess I should let everyone get back to fighting there own individual battles. I doin a Stephen Court move now!

Grace
Travis R.

No comments: