6.17.2005

Four o'clock ain't so bad.

Waking up at 4:00 am wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I was very confused though, and I wasn’t totally alert until about ten minuts into our drive to the airport. Doug did that part of the driving which was probaly a good idea considering I could have plowed into a bus and not realized it. I hope I didn’t on the way back. I did hear a loud bag and the Mini-van does look smaller. I should proably go watch the news.

At about 6:00(pm) I went to the Bangor mall to do some mall evangilisim with Aurora and John Giron. I walked around the mall for about fifteen minutes unitlI realized I had passed John twice before. It was weird being with him though; (In a good way) I felt like I was back in Florida. It was nice but I had to tell my self a couple of times I was in Maine and it was cold outside. It wasn’t cold, but it definetly wasn’t Florida weather

I also don’t think Bangor has very many police officers. I’ve only seen a few since I’ve been here including the one that pulled me over. It could mean that th Holy Spirit and I will have easier time geeting them all saved or we’re going to have a hard time finding them. We will get them. Oh yes, they will be his. I’ve crossed all the t’s and dotted all the…lower case j’s. I’m like in a Waynes World mood right now. Let’s have a Scooby-Doo ending.

(mask is pulled off) “It’s actually Satan”

I would have suceeded if it wasn’t for these meddling War College students.

I like it.

No comments: