6.25.2005

Screen printing

Tonight was my first night I have ever Screen Printed. I never new Screen Printing was so boring. Whenever Nicole or Charlie talked about Screen Printing stuff it sounded like fun. It wasn’t!! Nicole and I had to screen print all these little symbols on bandanas for VBS. It was so boring. Maybe if I was doing something I actually liked and it wasn’t the same thing over and over again it might be fun. It took up almost all of Powerhouse though so I didn’t get to do much else. I finally finished writing my sermon for Sunday. I just have to run through it once or twice or three times, so I don’t stumble over my words and also so I l know I can read my own notes. That would be terrible if I was standing in front of everyone and I couldn’t read my own writing. It would be hilarious but not a goods thing to get the point across.

I think God has decided to use some quotes that I like form movies on me now. While I was Screen Printing I got some of the paint on my Hard Rock Yokohama, Japan shirt (that is so not cool beans). A shirt from a place I probably will never go. I went home to wash it out but no luck I haven’t dried it yet it’s just sitting in the Laundry room wet. I’m still trying to salvage it. But after the first time scrub I heard God quoting Yoda’s line from Star Wars Rvenge of the Sith“Let go of everything you are afraid to lose.” Why a shirt though that’s so random but then again it is one of my favorite shirts. Maybe he’s going to build up to something bigger for me to lose. I’m scared to wear any of my other Hard Rock shirts now. Actually I can’t think of much else I have hear that I don’t want to lose. Actually yes I do…I have three things actually: my guitar, my cornet and my cd’s. STINK!! None of that stuff is ever leaving the house. I am going to bed because I get to sleep in tomorrow. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: