6.08.2005

On the truck again and some divine appointments

It’s Wednesday again…all day (I hate it when that happens). Since it is Wednesday I was on the truck again for the TSA Family Store. I feel more and more like a redneck every day. Pretty soon I’ll be saying Hey y'all and yee-haw. I’ll also know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song. Woo Hoo I can’t wait.
Anyway, I never knew that people took the “Spring Cleaning” term so seriously. That’s what everyone is doing. They must have a late start at “Spring Cleaning”. Actually think it’s still Spring. Isn’t it?? I don’t know. I only know that when you have to postpone three stops on a schedule till next week because you don’t have enough room or time for every thing. That’s too much. When will this world stop seeking material possessions? Shut up Travis; you just bought a new pair of sun glasses because you lost the last pair IN YOUR HAIR! Seriously I can’t figure out where they are. That’s the only explanation I have for them being gone. Oh well, that’s the way the cookie crumbles. I had a lot of fun on the truck. It's always a new experience.

Tara and Aurora and Nicole and I started our first Young Adult Cell. We had ten people we need to multiply soon. Actually, there we’re only seven of us, but we were sitting at a park just talking about what we were going to be doing how this was going to look, and these three guys just came over and started talking with us: Corey, Darren, and Chris. Darren is from Tampa, Florida, and Corey’s dad is a minister at a Nazarene church in a little town just outside of Bangor. Yes, Bangor has towns smaller than it is. They asked us what we were doing and our names and if we were from Bangor. It was really awesome talking with them. We prayed for Darren and invited all of them to our cell/hang out session next week. Chris seemed really interested. I love divine appointments. Is anybody else with me on that?

I haven’t yet had a chance to talk to the police officer that I will be getting saved, but it will happen. I still got time. he will be mine...I mean Gods. I’m very excited about these next couple of weeks; I think we’ll really start moving in and help this corps gain some ground that the enemy has stolen. We’re gonna be on FIRE!!!! Pray for that yo.

2 comments:

Fat_Justice said...

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SUNGLASSES LOST IN YOUR HAIR!

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA ...DAG, YO

this is rachael. you left comments on mah bloog, thought I'd return the sentiment! is so cool about three-dudes-divine-appointmenty-thingo. very, very exciting!

that's all
God keep blessing ya big time!
-rach

Seeker of The Light said...

Who's to say the Policeman who stopped you wasn't the guy you're supposed to get saved? Hmmm? Maybe you HAVE spoken with the one already! :o