6.11.2005

Thunder and Lightning

I have been told that my entries the last few days have been a little long so this one will be short. I heard thunder for the first time in nine months today it was very exciting. Tara, Aurora, and I were sitting at Starbucks and we heard the thunder rolling across the sky. I got very excited. I can’t wait to se the lightning next. “His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles.” Psalm97:4. Maybe a little Heavenly lightning is what Vancouver needs. The next time anyone goes to Starbucks you should get a Mint Mocha Frappuccino. It is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend it. I hope this is short enough for everyone.

1 comment:

Fat_Justice said...

nup, too long!!!!!

starbucks is a rip-off
seben - eweben all the way!!!
YEAH cheap carp!!!!!!

wooo hoooo!

-rach