7.28.2005

Catchin up on the days events. Woot Woot!!!

I’m catching up…
Tuesday:
I saw Garfield today. I had wanted to see this movie for forever. It was the one movie I wanted to see last summer but I didn’t. I saw Napoleon Dynamite, I Robot, and Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. I wasn’t really impressed. It was a good movie but it wasn’t as funny as I thought it would be. I also ate a t a place called the Whig and Currier. They make really good Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches but they must take a drive down to Philadelphia to get them. It took them forever to get our food out. I thought it would be time for me to go back to Vancouver by the time they got it out. We also had our second consecutive planned and normal cell meeting. Complete with an authentic vegan meal (Pad Thai). Tara is an expert chef. Brandon on the other hand is a BUM. He didn’t show up it was at his own house ands he wasn’t there. I wanted to tie him up, put him on a cow, and make him start running. I want to do it anyway cause I think it be hilarious. If you knew Brandon you would think it’s funny too. Doug and I also watched The Tampa bay Devil Rays kill the Boston Red Sox. I was very excited. It took extra innings but it’s still another point in the win section.

Wednesday:
I watched A Few Good Men. A very good movie. A wonderful line in the movie “…our job is to protect those who are weaker then everyone else”. That’s sort of our job as Christian soldiers. To protect those who don’t know the truth and can’t protect themselves because they don’t know the real danger that they are in or they don’t know how to get out of it. Our job is to get them into a place where they can protect themselves. “I want the truth” is always a popular line too. We should always speak the truth. It’s called integrity. Let our yes be yes and our no be no. That’s my deep thought for the day.

I want everyone to give Phillip Adams money to pay his TWC tuition. He has a good bit of it but he still needs some more. I think I got a good number of people to read this blog so if we all give him ten bucks he’ll be like one hundred dollars closer to that goal. Every Holy Terror student will have a blast next year. He is one of the funniest guys in the world. Him and Craig together at TWC will make for an interesting year. So everyone should send him money…lots of money. This is Keith Green speaking you should listen to me.

5 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

I'm in. $10 will be in your hands Sunday. So we'll give you the money and you send it off to him, right?

Let us know how much you raise.

Victory of the People said...

i can give ya ten bucks in october. once i make money and pay of some debt

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

can i have $10, too?

Tara Ayer said...

I was going to give $10 to the cause...but now I think I'll give it to Jamie instead! :)

Aurora said...

uh, It's JaIme, Tarah!