7.08.2005

You can have one super power What is it

My blog now allows anonymous comments. Everyone comments now.
This question was posed to me a few months ago by Aaron (Ziploc) White. If I could have any one super power in the world what would it be? I’ve given it careful thought and I have come to a definite decision. I know I would want something that I could help someone with. What good would a superpower be if I couldn’t help anyone but myself? When I first thought I said transportation (a.k.a. phasing). I thought that would be cool I could be in a airport in a second and not have to wake up early and drive there. I could go from Florida and Vancouver and Charlotte, North Carolina without going on a plane. I could go into the vault of a bank and no one would know. Temptation not good. I then thought that it would just make me lazy. I would be phasing everywhere, and I’d get lazy and apathetic. Not good. Then I thought about pyro-kenesis. I thought that would be awesome to have fire come out of my hand and burn stuff. I like fire. Then I thought what good could I do with that? I could roast marshmallows in the blink of an eye. Oh no dinner’s not ready and you have to cook for twenty people. Don’t worry I can cook it in two minutes. What if I had a dream about fire and I woke up in the middle the night and my room in burning not good at all. That wouldn’t be very helpful. Then I thought about X-ray vision. NO!! Not helpful in anyway shape or form. Unless someone has a broken bone. I would never need to go to the doctors office again for my ankle, but again not very practical unless I had a medical degree. Then I thought what about flying? Aaron made a good point though it’s not very useful unless you have super strength or something else to compliment that ability. Then I thought about ESP, but I think it would just be weird for someone to hear my voice in there head. I would be telling them telling them a ridiculous joke while there in an important meeting, or (even worse) they might mistake me for an evil Spirit talking to them, and that wouldn’t turn out good( breaking me off in Jeus name is not good for business). I may also not want to know what other people are thinking at times. So then I thought. What does the world need? Food? (no) money? (no) Protection? (YES) Hurricanes, storms, earthquakes, tsunami’s, disaster. The world Needs protection. A force field!! That’s it. I wan to be able to make a force field I could save hundreds of people form death. I could put a force field around a person so they can’t inject with a needle. I could put a force filed around people so they won’t get shot, or I could protect everyone in Cuba right now so Hurricane Denis won’t kill anyone. That would be awesome. I wouldn’t save everyone though. That would be over kill…or over doing it. I would definitely have to be asking God if it is okay to protect certain people. Although roasting marshmallows instantaneously and flying would be cool and transporting from Australia to faster and cheaper than Phil could. I want to be in the business of saving lives…oh wait I already am. BA ha ha ha. Right now though I’m focusing on walking on water. Maybe I’ll work on the force field after I take a trip across the Atlantic Ocean. The instant smores will just have to wait. Everyone else your thoughts??
I could be a Hero in more ways than one.
What’s your superpower?

4 comments:

Victory of the People said...

to go back in time...and educate people on aids alot earlier, or go back in time...and stop the change of abortion laws...to go back in tmie and not do this, or not do that...

in short...
to go back in time

Gideon son of Joash said...

i was just thinking I could always do what atman did and just have a tion of money be rweally strong and hel ppeople that way. I guess the superpower would be having a butler who is a genius.

Tara Ayer said...

Saving everyone wouldn't be overKILL you ninny. It would be world salavation. Think about it.

Jerrica said...

i think my superpower would be to go back in time and want to get everyone saved before any of the terrorist attacked the U.S and other parts of the world and that would save alot of people...