7.22.2005

Dodge ball, Powerhouse, a canadian??

I have never been so hot and sweaty in my life. Actually I’m lying I have been this hot and sweaty before. Sometimes it’s worse, but this is the fist time in Maine. I just got done with powerhouse and I played dodge ball till I thought my arms would fall off and legs would give up. I think the basket ball games are getting shorter and the dodge ball games are getting a lot longer. Usually dodge ball starts at eight o’clock. Tonight it started at 7:15ish. I never knew that nearly two hours of throwing balls at people could be so exhausting. Man is stink really bad right now. I don’t even think Lysol wipes would help me out now.
I think I may have Canadian blood in my family. Since I have been hear I have beaten almost everyone at air hockey. Even the one person who said he was better than everyone else (Ryan) because he won the Air hockey tournament here that was held a while ago. I wonder if that could be the sign of some Canadian blood coming through me. When I get back to Canada I will gladly challenge anyone to a game of air hockey. I am very confident that I can beat anyone. Lets do the Stephen Court stakes. If I win by more than five points (a shut out is very, very difficult) the looser buys milkshakes. I could so be Canadian. It’s a possibility. How cool would that be? I don’t know if cool would be the best term to use, maybe weird or funny but it could also be cool. There is the strong argument that’s a load of crap because Canada is way too cold for me. I was in possibly one of the warmest parts of Canada, for the winter, and it was stupid cold!!! I almost couldn’t stand it. I did love the snow though. Which is odd considering I’m form Florida. Ba ha ha ha who am I kidding I’m not Canadian. I’m too American to be Canadian. I think I’m 100% pure Southern American…or just an American.

2 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

Dude, you should experience a Bangor winter! Or better yet, ask Tara about Sashketchawan (I know I can't spell it)!

Jerrica said...

hey travis i wouldv'e beaten u but i was gettin frustrated lol and yeah i almost killed someone with the puck that was hilarious... i will challenge u who ever wins buys a milkshake... hehehe ur buyin lol... well see u soon byebye... (hint) what r u getting me for my b-day????:)