7.12.2005

Crash a party

I had a blast today. I went to crash a pool party. Brandon and Sam were at Mary’s house swimming so Aurora, Jericca and I went over and decided to join in the fun. They left like two minutes after we got there though. So I spent the entire time swimming with Michael and trying to stop Aurora and Jericca form dunking me. It worked I was the undefeated dunk Champion. WOOHOO!! I should get a prize…or not. I am also getting a tan again. I’m so happy. So rather than being a pale pasty white boy, I can be a mildly tan white boy. I’m just trying not get sunburned. That seems to happen to me a lot. Chris got first place at his Paintball tournament. Everyone should cheer for that. He got a ton of paintball gear so he can save a lot of money. I can’t really think of much else to say so I’m done. This is a very short blog.

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

Hey Travis i had a lot of fun trying to dunk you but you wouldn't let me:):( lol ill get u sooner or later sooner rather than later we should do that again it was fun... well ttyl call me sometime...