7.05.2005

Ice Cream makes everything good

We had our fourth young adult cell today. We’re still struggling to make it a natural thing that happens and we get to meet people now it seems like an awkward program and that makes it hard to have fun at times. We did go out and have some waffle fries with cheese and cheese sticks and quesadillas…wow we had a lot of cheese. Then we topped it off with some ice cream. I loved every minute of it. You can't go wrong woth Ice Cream. Ryan also joined our group on his day off from camp. It was good seeing him again and hearing of his camp exploits; his pranks (I hope the DYS doesn’t read my blog) and other amazing camp stuff. It almost makes me miss the camp in Florida. Here’s a shout out to all my CAMP KEYSTONE PEEPS!! I should write them a letter. That would be fun (I’m thinking out loud now, but I’ll get back to blogging in a minute). They would probably like to hear from me since this my first summer not there in like four years…I’m sure everyone misses me even the people who don’t know me. Okay, I’m done thinking. We got to talk with Scott as well; he was just recently accepted as a Free Mason Shriner. So he is one of the guys that will be helping to but a good face on the free masons. That is so not cool. We got a chance to pray for him (but not about the free mason stuff) he’s got some things he’s trying to work through. We made TWC pitch to him. He said he’s thought about it. I think it would be an awesome opportunity and a great way for him to get keep going with what he’s already accomplished…I should probably be telling him this and not you guys. I think I’ve run out of things to blog about so I guess I’m done.

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

i love ice cream... when is the young adults thing again i had alot of fun when i went the last time... well call me sometime ttyl