7.18.2005

Lakes lakes and more lakes

How many lakes does the sate of Maine have? Does anyone know? Seriously, I want to know. I’ve seen four lakes so far and I went for a swim in two of them. I had to drive out to Pushaw lake today on the Family Store truck to pick up a couch. It’s the fourth lake I’ve seen since I’ve been here. It would be number five if I had found Alswallowamoose or Alstickagoose lake. I’ve been to lake Sebago I wouldn’t have gone swimming if it hadn’t been for Danielle. It was 51 degrees Fahrenheit (32 Celsius). I talked about it more in depth in a previous blog. I went swimming in Sebec Lake at Peeks Kenny National park last Saturday. I caught a glimpse of Branch Lake when I drove Chris out there about a month ago, and I saw Pushaw Lake earlier today while driving a beast of a truck down a narrow dirt road. Whoever named Minnesota the Land of a Thousand Lakes has never been to Maine. I think Maine probably beat them. I’ve never been to Minnesota though so I could be very wrong. Maybe I’ll make a visit to both states and count them up. Summer assignment next year Minnesota. 614 St. Paul that would be awesome. There are a good number of lakes in Florida but I don’t think there near as big or as many as these. I did have a funny experience yesterday when I finally found the house I was looking for. Lugi (the helping me on the truck) forgot the keys to open the lock on the truck so we spent ten minutes with a hammer and a crow bar trying to break this lock. We finally succeed. Unfortunately we broke the hammer. It was tough little lock. Luckily it wasn’t a master lock or we may have never gotten it off without the key. I think those pictures are funny Master Lock has on there packages. A bullet hole in the lock yet it still is locking whatever door it’s on. That’s hilarious. It makes me want to try to shoot one to see if it really works It sort of reminds me of the movie Hulk, he’s constantly getting shot but he keeps going just like the Energizer bunny. Today was the first time I saw the movie. Does anyone think that at the end of the movie Bruce Banner (the Hulk) looks like me now? He did have a lot of hair on the end. Maybe I’m really the Hulk in disguise, and nobody knows it but me. That would be awesome. Maybe I should make myself really angry. I'll just watch The Miami Dolphins loose over and over and over again, that'll do it.

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

hey i dunno how many lakes there are but i've only been to like 4 or 5 lakes in my life... so i wouldn't know:):) well i never saw the hulk movie or the guy at the end so i don't know if u look like him or not but still...