7.14.2005

I love Pool party's I hate Sunburn

Pool Party’s are so much fun. Rather than crashing the pool party I decided to have a pool party of my own. It was planned for Kids of Summer (a youth program we started Tuesday or whenever w can fit it in). I had hot dogs, chips, ice cream, and a sunburn…again. Every thing you need for a great pool party. I don’t know why I’m getting burnt so much. I blame Canada. I saw the movie The Punisher today. That is not a good movie. I was unimpressed. It was all about revenge and unjust justice. Very not good. I'm catching up a lot on movies that I've missed I noticed. I also found out the NHL will be back next year for sure. It is official now. I’m very excited. I get to see the Tampa Bay Lightning take home The Stanley Cup again. I don’t care if more than half the players are Canadian they’re winning and I like it. That’s all the news for today. I am going to get some Starbucks.
I get Canadian Starbucks again in three weeks. SCORE!!

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

hey it was fun at kids of summer... except the sunburn of course... i hate sunburns. we need to do something before u go... well see u later.