7.23.2005

Tim Horton's has been found

I went to music camp at camp Sebago with one purpose to talk to Alberta, Ryan, and Olivia. Okay maybe that's three. Alberta was the only person I saw. I couldn’t find Olivia or Ryan. I figured Olivia was probably cleaning here cabin but I thought for sure I would see Ryan somewhere at the camp. I didn’t. I couldn’t find him at all. So I watched about 200 kids do a presentation on Noah’s Ark. It was a play filled with terrible jokes and funky costumes. On the way home Aurora and I decided it was a good idea to feed the kids rather than let them starve for the two hour ride home. We stopped at Wendy’s and to our astonishment (Aurora was more amazed than I was) there was a Tim Horton’s right across the street. How weird is that? We need to go to a little podunk town to find a Tim Horton’s? I bet they don’t have a Starbuck’s though. Anyway we (by we I mean Aurora) couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get a Tim Horton’s Iced coffee and I fell asleep. I have fallen onto the trap again. Doug has got me hooked onto another TV show. I am now engrossed with Battle Star Galactica. That’s three shows he has gotten me hooked onto since I’ve been here. That’s three shows I won’t be able to catch up on when I go back to Vancouver/Charlotte. How does he do it? Hmmm I’m hungry.

3 comments:

Jerrica said...

i have never heard of Tim Horton's... well i'm going to miss u when u go back to Vancouver/Charlotte... can i have ur address there so i can write to u????

Tara Ayer said...

For those who like me my have questioned Travis' grammar:
Main Entry: Po·dunk
Pronunciation: 'pO-"d&[ng]k
Function: noun
Etymology: Podunk, village in Mass. or locality in Conn.
: a small, unimportant, and isolated town

It is a word I only heard since coming to Maine. Makes sense.

Seeker of The Light said...

So why do I get blamed for hooking you on TV? And 3 shows at that! They're like the only 3 I really watch. Sorta.