7.20.2005

Right as in r-i-g-h-t

Today I had some more fun on the truck but that’s peanuts compared to later tonight…about ten minutes ago. I have just seen one of the best movies ever made. The Fantastic Four was absolutely awesome and funny. I loved every minute of it. I think it might be worth seeing again in the theatre. It was great. I know Marvel has found a way to go from comic to movie without making them Crash and Burn. I think it could be one of my new favorite movies. Ghostbusters is still number one, but The Fantastic Four is hard to beat. I don’t really see any quotable sermon type lines but it was really good. If I watch it again, since the shock factor is over, maybe I’ll notice some. The movie was really funny but the funniest part of the night was a comment by Sam. Doug and I were taking Sam and Jerrica home and we are driving down a road we had never been down before. We got into a discussion about turning right and Sam said, “I meant right as in the r-i-g-h-t right.” There is no difference in the spelling the way we were talking about it. Turn right (direction) here and turn right (time) here. There is no difference. I don’t know if anyone is laughing as hysterically as I was, maybe you had to be there. It was hilarious she didn’t realize what she had said until I pointed it out. It was funny stuff. Trust me. Seriously it was funny you should be on the floor laughing right now. That was like icing on the cake for the night. But we didn’t end there. Doug and I went to Gifford’s and I hate to say it (Jaime and Gabe don’t hate me please) but I think I may have found a place that makes ice cream just as good if not better than Braums. I know it’s hard to believe but this ice cream was awesome. I maybe be saying this because I have forgotten how good it is. It’s easy to forget tastes after four years but I know this ice cream was amazing. Deer tracks and moose tracks ice cream. Absolutely wonderful. Maybe I just need to test it out. Do some taste tests and decide. Anyone willing to donate money to help in this cause that must be figured out send it to me.

2 comments:

Jerrica said...

:)it was really really funny i was there lol... i bet the truck was fun...lol that movie was awsome it was funny and i could see it again too... but we should go see the movie bad news bears the movie about a baseball team and stuff... j/w if u wanted to go before u leave which the movie just came out today...

Seeker of The Light said...

R-I-G-H-T. I'm still laughing!