7.15.2005

Dodge ball and Ultimate Frisbee

Friday night’s at powerhouse. Hey, that sounds a lot like the movie Friday Night Lights. I haven’t seen it yet but I want to. Dodge ball is probably the funnest games in the entire world. I love it. I would play it all the time if I could. I think it should be an Olympic sport along with Ultimate Frisbee. I’d compete in it. I think I’d do a good job too. So along with getting a police officer saved I want to petition to make Dodge Ball and Ultimate Frisbee Olympic sports. Is anyone with me? Anybody…Bueller… anybody Bueller. I’ll do it myself then. Hmmm…this is a very short blog. Has anyone ese herad the song by Relient K and John Rueben Nuisance? It’s a great song if you haven’t heard it yet listen for it. It’s good stuff.

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

ur strange lol jkjk ur really kool... well i don't really have much to say so it is fun to play dodgeball but it's dangerous with you and all the other guys...