7.06.2005

Wednesday What Can I say?

No seriously what can I say? It's Wednesday. It's like every other Wednesday. I was on the truck at the Family Store like I am every Wednesday. It was a lot easier than it has been in the past though. The pick ups were actually relatively small (Praise the Lord). I also realized that the Family Store could save a ton of money if, rather than taking all the stuff that is falling apart and broken and un useable and just have a bonfire with it, it would save them so much money on trips to the dump. They have so much wood from entertainment centers that are falling apart, nasty mattress', books, and other random wood stuff we get that's broken, bent and otherwise destroyed. It would be fun we could have the bonfire and roast hot dogs and marshmallows and have smores. That would be awesome!! They had so much stuff they can't sell and need to get rid of that the truck was full and there was still stuff left over to be thrown away. It's ridiculous. I say burn it all and get some use out of it to roast the mallows. No one ever gets tired of smores. It could be the employee/volunteer appreciation party, once a month, it'll last all night long. I think I'm going to pitch it to the manager next time I see them. The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. I played Halo2 and talked to Chris. The highlight was the ribs that Debbie made. Oh my the were so good. I cold have eaten them all night long and never gotten sick of them. I loved every finger lickin bite (I never really liked that cliche. Why did I just use it?). After I picked up Chris from friends house we almost had a ten o'clock basketball game. Where he beats me 10-3 and I laugh and make jokes because I'm so bad. He was hungry though so it didn't happen but it will, and I will blog about it. I think I'm getting better though. I've been playing by myself in the gym at the corps when I have some free time. Everyone seems better when there by themselves though, so I may still be really bad. I will let everyone know.

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

i bet im better than you are Travis... i challenge you sometime when we hang out next time...i bet ill beat you :):):)well see you soon byebye