7.19.2005

Dougy's back We have a working cell...finally

Doug is back. Deb is gone. I start to wonder if they evr forget what each other looks like. I should ask oh wait they read my blogs. They know it lost the humor factor if I ask it now. Doug is back from BTI plus one extra week. The fact that he’s back is not what is important though; what is important is the fact that we had an absolutely awesome cell time. It wasn’t like anyone got saved we just finally had something that seemed like a cell rather than all of us flailing around trying to figure out what to do when the cell time came. I think the fact that we had dinner helped out a lot. Food is the new universal language. We had vegan tacos…we had veggie tacos (for Nicole). If we kept the cheese off they would have been vegan. I couldn’t tell the difference between those and real tacos though. They tasted the same. We didn’t tell anyone about the fake meat until they had already eaten a taco. No one cared though it was great. I pulled out one Aaron White’s cell talks and used that. It seemed like everyone had some input and we rally had an amazing conversation with them. I also asked them all “if you could have any one super power in the what would it be?” I got a lot of different responses (Scott changed his mind eight times) but they all were very interesting…if only I could remember them. Oh well. The point is everything was great. It stinks that it took us this long to get things sorted out and moving along but now that we overcame confusion and apathy (as far as the cell goes) there’s no stopping us now!!

2 comments:

Jerrica said...

hey travis... i kinda wonder that too... that's kool that u guys finally got the hole cell thing worked out finally... i don't think they taste the same... well ttyl byebye

Seeker of The Light said...

So it doesn't matter that I'm back home, huh? Gee, thanx for the encouragement!

And why do people (only a FEW like you, mind you) insist on calling me Dougie? Grrr!