7.04.2005

Last Few days update. Our Independence Day!!

Okay so this is going to be a blog to cover the last few days…
July 2: I hope everyone had a wonderful Canada day. Doug is back. Wahoo. Seriously that’s all that happened that day. Uh…no it isn’t…I lied I got a call form my parents. They are no longer homeless. They have a condo in Naples Florida which gives them a view of the lake and pool (God has blessed Florida and the USA South). So they now begin there one year of assisting the COs in Naples until the building in wherever is finished. I also got a call form my older sister who is going to sign me up for Survivor. She says I have the goofy personality that people look for. Apparently they like goofy people with lots of hair.
July 3: Doug is leaving. Blahhhh. Nicole (Our Youth Pastor) and Doug are going to BTI. Where they will be immensely blessed and get a truck load of Holy Spirit energy and revitalization and then they can bring it in to Bangor and share the wealth. I want a piece a dat. Woot Woot!! So Tara, Aurora, and I drove them to Portland to meet with some other officer dude. Then we left and Tara started to drill me with some questions (mostly so we didn’t ride in silence) to get an insight into my mind. Praise God she didn’t get lost in my hair while getting insight. That was good times.
July 4: I went to an island (I don’t remember what it was called) for a cook out and a parade. That was fun. I ate and ate and ate and just when I was going to stop dessert came out so I ate some more. Hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken (every vegetarian hates me now) with pasta salad and chips (the chips were low fat so I’m not fat don’t worry). Then we had strawberry pie for dessert, brownies, and cookies, and it was good. Then we played Ultimate Frisbee. I had a blast. We lost seven to five but it was good times I enjoyed every minute of it. I also cut my hand. But I kept playing. Just like in Rugby playing while injured. Except in Rugby I would probably need to learn how to play while I was dead. It wasn’t that bad at all. I also got sunburn on my arms. It’s Canada’s fault. I blame them. But you can’t be upset when you get a sunburn when you’re with friends. I will be going to see a fireworks display tonight with Aurora. And Debbie gets back tonight. Hooray someone will be here who will be in charge again. I will have fun.
Happy 4th of July, Happy Independence Day!! (even if you’re not American)

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming? And the rockets' red glare (cymbal Crash), the bombs bursting in air, (cymbal Crash!!) Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there. (trumpet Cresendo to Fortisimo!!) O say, does that Star - Spangled Banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

God Bless America and humble us. May there be more of you and less of us.

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

hey it sounds like u had a blast on the 4th of july... i didn't i was stuck in a truck all day ride from North Carolina to Conneticut... cuz i went with my step sister and her family and my dad to see their uncle tim and their cousins... it was fun when we got there...